East of England forum for local punting topics, escort reviews, plus feedback on agencies, establishments and related services in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Luton, Norfolk, Peterborough, Southend-on-Sea, Suffolk and Thurrock.

Sexy73 Dagenham

East of England punting and escort reviews
Post Reply
Sloppy2ndLover
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Sep 2026, 00:03

Sexy73 Dagenham

Post by Sloppy2ndLover »

A few weeks back i text Sexy73 in the hope of a car meet and arranged for the next day around midday. I pick her up near her home and we went to a nearby park with a choice of 2 large carparks. I chose a nice quiet corner and joined her in the back of my car. £60 for a quickie.
She took my cock into her mouth giving a great blowjob while letting me hold her tits as she sucked. She has great tits. After a few mins she laid back and opened up her legs. I slid straight in and slowly pumped away. I didn't want the car rocking lol. She took out her tits for me to suck on as I fucked away. After I finished we cleaned up then I took her home.
Had no issues with comms will deffinatley meet again.


photo

aw https://www.adultwork.com/4308348


https://www.adultwork.com/4308348
Post Reply