For punting in the South East including reviews & feedback on escorts, agencies, establishments and any related services or discussion in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, and West Sussex.

bettynibbles6870 Sittingbourne

South East punting and escort reviews
Post Reply
Sloppy2ndLover
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Sep 2026, 00:03

bettynibbles6870 Sittingbourne

Post by Sloppy2ndLover »

I have visited Betty many times both in Gravesend and now Sittingbourne. Betty does have a back injury and so limited to what service is on offer and be aware she has an allergy to mint, so no chewing gums or polo's before hand.
After a few texts agreeing a time I arrive at the agreed time and text her when I was parked up. She replied quickly and was ready.
Betty led me upstairs, paperwork sorted then betty was laying on the bed ready by the time I got undressed.
Betty gave me a gentle handjob (oral not on offer) till I got hard then opened her legs giving easy access to slide my cock in. Missionary fuck to completion.
Betty is slim with small pert tits. Really friendly and comms are good when shes working.
Sure she wont be everyone's ideal due to the lack of services but for me that's all I need. Quickie £40.


photo

aw https://www.adultwork.com/8718510

https://www.adultwork.com/8718510
Post Reply