Page 1 of 1

Whats your cheapest punt?

Posted: 29 Sep 2026, 17:57
by Sloppy2ndLover
Not your best looking or best service and not necessarily one you'd repeat lol.
Mine was a street walker in Peterborough. I think it was Park Road, she wanted £10 for a bj. I followed her into a carpark unzipped and she bent down to suck it. She kept looking up and around for people which was a bit off putting. In the end I said that'll do, I didn't cum just zipped and went back to the hotel.
In my defence it was freezing cold. Deffinatley wouldn't bother again.

Re: Whats your cheapest punt?

Posted: 30 Sep 2026, 18:21
by Slutlover21
Girls I've fucked clubbing in my 20s lol. Few words and off to the toilets to suck cock

Re: Whats your cheapest punt?

Posted: 01 Oct 2026, 16:32
by Sloppy2ndLover
You don't get cheaper than free lol

Re: Whats your cheapest punt?

Posted: 02 Oct 2026, 06:57
by Tobycat1
Slutlover21 wrote: ↑30 Sep 2026, 18:21 Girls I've fucked clubbing in my 20s lol. Few words and off to the toilets to suck cock
That sounds like free as someone else said but am guessing you had to buy em a drink 1st?