Punter chat forum is for punters, or those interested in punting, to discuss subjects punter-related subjects associated with engaging in services with escorts.

Whats your cheapest punt?

General discussion about punting and punter chat.
Post Reply
Sloppy2ndLover
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Sep 2026, 00:03

Whats your cheapest punt?

Post by Sloppy2ndLover »

Not your best looking or best service and not necessarily one you'd repeat lol.
Mine was a street walker in Peterborough. I think it was Park Road, she wanted £10 for a bj. I followed her into a carpark unzipped and she bent down to suck it. She kept looking up and around for people which was a bit off putting. In the end I said that'll do, I didn't cum just zipped and went back to the hotel.
In my defence it was freezing cold. Deffinatley wouldn't bother again.
Slutlover21
Posts: 15
Joined: 29 Aug 2026, 22:05

Re: Whats your cheapest punt?

Post by Slutlover21 »

Girls I've fucked clubbing in my 20s lol. Few words and off to the toilets to suck cock
Sloppy2ndLover
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Sep 2026, 00:03

Re: Whats your cheapest punt?

Post by Sloppy2ndLover »

You don't get cheaper than free lol
Tobycat1
Posts: 25
Joined: 04 Aug 2026, 13:26

Re: Whats your cheapest punt?

Post by Tobycat1 »

Slutlover21 wrote: ↑30 Sep 2026, 18:21 Girls I've fucked clubbing in my 20s lol. Few words and off to the toilets to suck cock
That sounds like free as someone else said but am guessing you had to buy em a drink 1st?
Post Reply