Page 1 of 1
R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 17 Sep 2025, 11:24
by markmamailrk20
I would just like to pay my respects to Kirie and offer my condolences to her family.
Having met her a number of times over the last 20 years, it didn't often get said how much of a lovely lady she really was.
If you ever got talking to her off the job, you would know that she was a kind & gentle soul.
Rest in peace Kirie.
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 28 Dec 2025, 19:36
by JRC
Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie used to?
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 10 Mar 2026, 13:48
by ferretholder
JRC wrote: ↑28 Dec 2025, 19:36
Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie
used to?
I heard she had a daughter who was on the game too. Not sure if it was just a rumour.
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 05 Aug 2026, 08:40
by Kaipa88
What happened?
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 05 Aug 2026, 15:59
by Ghalahad
Kaipa88 wrote: ↑05 Aug 2026, 08:40What happened?
The bug?
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 10 Aug 2026, 23:36
by Kaipa88
What bug? You mean STD’s?
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 29 Aug 2026, 00:24
by Baby_Juice57
THE Kirie-who used to drive around in the van?
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 30 Aug 2026, 17:33
by Kaipa88
Yep apparently dead but no reason how as of yet
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 30 Aug 2026, 17:51
by manc22
Overdose… of sperm.
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 08 Oct 2026, 00:30
by Peppersthe3rd
Does anyone know when she died and if it was sudden or expected.
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 08 Oct 2026, 13:49
by Sloppy2ndLover
JRC wrote: ↑28 Dec 2025, 19:36
Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie
used to?
There was a Sammysam who drove around in a camper. Gave a great bbbj, but I can't find her profile anymore either. She did work in and around Bluebell, Kent. I met her in Thurrock Tesco carpark, then again in IKEA Thurrock carpark.
I also met a couple in a camper in Hertford, but again no profile anymore. We need some camper owners to offer transport services.
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 08 Oct 2026, 16:23
by Sloppy2ndLover
Sloppy2ndLover wrote: ↑08 Oct 2026, 13:49
JRC wrote: ↑28 Dec 2025, 19:36
Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie
used to?
There was a Sammysam who drove around in a camper. Gave a great bbbj, but I can't find her profile anymore either. She did work in and around Bluebell, Kent. I met her in Thurrock Tesco carpark, then again in IKEA Thurrock carpark.
I also met a couple in a camper in Hertford, but again no profile anymore. We need some camper owners to offer transport services.
Found her.
sammisams +447927954458
aw https://www.adultwork.com/421445
https://www.adultwork.com/421445
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 08 Oct 2026, 18:59
by Randy-Oldgoat
Sloppy2ndLover wrote: ↑08 Oct 2026, 16:23
Sloppy2ndLover wrote: ↑08 Oct 2026, 13:49
JRC wrote: ↑28 Dec 2025, 19:36
Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie
used to?
There was a Sammysam who drove around in a camper. Gave a great bbbj, but I can't find her profile anymore either. She did work in and around Bluebell, Kent. I met her in Thurrock Tesco carpark, then again in IKEA Thurrock carpark.
I also met a couple in a camper in Hertford, but again no profile anymore. We need some camper owners to offer transport services.
Found her.
sammisams +447927954458
aw https://www.adultwork.com/421445
https://www.adultwork.com/421445
Over 17,400 words on that profile.
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 08 Oct 2026, 19:36
by JRC
Randy-Oldgoat wrote: ↑08 Oct 2026, 18:59
Over 17,400 words on that profile.
Is that a fake profile?
It is written in almost the identical style that Kirie's AW profile was.
Something seems off… Or maybe it is even Kirie??
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Posted: 08 Oct 2026, 21:41
by Sloppy2ndLover
Haha no it's not. I never read her profile, she just updates the top bit and leaves the rest. Fuck knows why. But she uses a camper too. She doesn't do bb cip.