Page 1 of 1

SuperJuicyStacy - London - AdultWork

Posted: 27 Sep 2026, 20:21
by LushHaven117
URL: https://m.adultwork.com/u/6924825/profile
Contact Number: +447597657366

Comms
I contacted her through the number advertised on her AdultWork profile and arranged an evening outcall. She arrived significantly later than agreed. The original booking was for an hour, but I reduced it to 45 minutes because of the delay and my own time constraints.

Appearance
In person, she looked noticeably different from the profile photos. She was taller than expected, heavier around the stomach, and had a large but fairly flat backside. She looked around her stated age of 31.

Session
The actual session lasted around half an hour rather than the agreed 45 minutes.

Payment
I had paid a deposit in advance and then paid the agreed cash amount in person. We both forgot to deduct the deposit, which meant I overpaid.

Aftermath
I contacted her afterwards to explain the overpayment and shortened session. She refused to resolve it, became hostile, told me not to contact her again and blocked me.

Recommendation
Based on my experience, I would not recommend her and would not book again.

Re: SuperJuicyStacy - London - AdultWork

Posted: 27 Sep 2026, 21:32
by Ghalahad

photo

aw https://www.adultwork.com/6924825


Thanks for sharing this, one to avoid.

Re: SuperJuicyStacy - London - AdultWork

Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 08:25
by Tobycat1
Thanks for sharing. Did you put a negative review on AW? The last review for her was posted yesterday 27/09/26, a positive from a fella that paid £2000 !!!! for an overnight. It was his 1st review there.

Think I will trust your review here than from someone who has never put a review on before.

Re: SuperJuicyStacy - London - AdultWork

Posted: 29 Sep 2026, 11:00
by LushHaven117
Unfortunately, I couldn't leave a review on AW because I didn't book her through their system.

Re: SuperJuicyStacy - London - AdultWork

Posted: 30 Sep 2026, 07:34
by Tobycat1
Ah fair enough. Thanks for the review.